Ok Calico (google) said thanks but no thanks. Guess the computer didn’t find any interesting keywords and so assigned me to the default. Expected, but worth a try.
National Institute on Aging said default hi see you in a bit then actully answered the question with ” For current data, you may wish to review the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s(CDC) National Vital Statistics Report of 2017. ” and “
A search of PubMed includes the following articles:
- Ames BN. Prolonging healthy aging: Longevity vitamins and proteins. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2018;115(43):10836-10844. doi:10.1073/pnas.1809045115.
- Levine ME, Lu AT, Quach A, et al. An epigenetic biomarker of aging for lifespan and healthspan. Aging (Albany NY). 2018;10(4):573-591. doi:10.18632/aging.101414.
- Pan H, Finkel T. Key proteins and pathways that regulate lifespan. J Biol Chem. 2017;292(16):6452-6460. doi:10.1074/jbc. R116.771915.
- Willig MH, Lenardt MH, Caldas CP. Longevity according to life histories of the oldest-old. Rev Bras Enferm. 2015 Jul-Aug;68(4):610-7, 697-704. English, Portuguese. doi: 10.1590/0034-7167.2015680418i.
We hope you find this information useful. “
Nice I though and will check it out in a bit!
Along with the above, I read on several sites located with the help of the Guardian newspaper and found
- Osteocalcin (from bone) seems to be able to reverse manifestations of aging in the brain and in muscle,”
- “genetic trick” used to destroy senescent cells. Intricacies of senolytics.
- In order for a drug to be approved, it has to be shown to be effective in treating a disease
- association between low protein intake and longevity is well established in humans. “Ideally the protein should come from vegetables and not from meat.”
- Grönke recommends, along with a healthy diet, “reducing the amount of animal protein you consume – you can eat meat but ideally maybe once per week, maximum.” He says an association between low protein intake and longevity is well established in humans. “Ideally the protein should come from vegetables and not from meat.”
- fasting is muy bien.
All that was 3 days ago during which time I was attacked by the needs of a sailboat, home loan refinance, and evening fatigue so in guilt I write now and scurry off to exercise and boat repair demands.